Staplex 1" or 1-1/2" diameter Wafer Seal Applicator
- The TBS-1.5 Tabster® apply self-adhesive wafers (1" or 1.5" diameter) to close self-mailers and tamper-evident flat packs as quickly as work is inserted!
- Photo-optic electronic sensors automatically align and advance tabs
- Recommended for compliance to U.S. Postal Service regulations*
- Completely portable table-top design
- Fast, neat, labor saving operation
- Lighted ON/OFF Switch.
- Re-loads in seconds with a roll of Staplex Tabs - white, clear or translucent wafer seals (perfed or non-perfed)
The Tabster can take up to 2 weeks to ship. If needed sooner please call for availability.
Applying tabs is now fast, neat and super-easy! Excellent for businesses, schools, religious groups, clubs, organizations, print shops and others for newsletters and mailings. Simply insert the mail piece — from a single page tri-folded letter to multi-page booklets — into the Tabster® and it instantly applies the self-adhesive perfed tab around the edge. Remove the mail piece and the Tabster® electronically advances and is ready for the next mail piece! Mail without envelopes! The Tabster® saves the cost, mailing weight, stuffing and sealing time of using envelopes! Now preparing mailings are faster and more economical - from your laser printer to the mail stream in minutes! The TBS-1 and TBS-1.5 Tabsters really are the perfect helper!
Maximun material thickness is 50 sheets of 20lb paper.
Minimum distance from side edge of material to center of tab: 1.25" (3.2 cm)
Minimum material width for paper stock if holding from sides: 3" (7.6 cm) - great for the short sides of #10 folded self-mailers!
Weighs 14 lbs. (6.4 kg); Shipping Weight: 20 lbs. (9.1 kg)
Dimensions: 7" wide, 11.5" deep, 17" high (17.8 cm x 29.2 cm x 43.2 cm).
Patented and patents pending.
*Note that the factory will not support machine issues if not buying the Staplex brand tabs.
If not in stock, normal lead time is 1-2 weeks. Give us a call!