LClip Tape Applicators
L-Clip Box Sealers : USED FOR APPLYING A STRIP OF TAPE OR WAFFER SEAL FROM THE SIDE OF A BOX TO THE BOTTOM FLAP, L-CLIP BOX SEALERS ARE AVAILABLE IN BOTH MANUAL AND ELECTRIC MODELS, WORK ON ALL SIZES AND TYPES OF BOXES, AND OFFER AN INEXPENSIVE AND SECURE CLOSURE.
EdgeTec Heavy Duty L-Clip Taper
The L-Clip 200 applicator securely applies various widths of most types of packaging tape. The L-Clip 200 was designed with the operator in mind. Perfect for sealing all types of boxes and cartons. Operator places the product to be sealed on the table and pushes it forward against the activation buttons, this actuates the machine and the desired length of tape is applied to the product. The L-Clip 200 accommodates the widest range of tape widths in the industry. From 3/4 inches wide up to 3 inch wide carton sealing tape. Also available with adjustable dual heads to apply two pieces of tape at once,
6425 L-Clip Box Sealer
The Tach-It model #6425 L-clip box sealer securely applies various lengths and widths of most types of packaging tapes, including filament tapes, up to 2 inch wide to the corner of a box. Perfect for sealing all types of corrugated boxes and cartons, the Tach-It model #6425 is simple to use. The operator places the box to be sealed onto the platform of the machine and pushes the box forward against the upper pressure pad. This actuates the machine and the desired length of tape is securely placed onto the side and bottom corner of the box. Using only 110 volt ac and most industry standard tapes including filament tapes from½ inch wide up to 2 inch wide, the Tach-It model #6425 can seal up to 40 packages per minute increasing operator productivity over hand taping, is easily adjusted for tape length and width, requires no training or tools for tape changes and has a small table top design which allows it to be used anywhere is it needed.
- Automatic L-Clip Tape Applicator.
- Applies a length of tape from the side to the bottom of a box creating a secure and economical closure.
- Perfect for many packaging applications.
- Activated by simply pushing a box against a micro-switch.
- Seals most types of boxes including chipboard and corrugated.
- Works with filament, reinforced and non-reinforced tapes up to 2 inch wide.
- Large roll capacity allows for use of machine length rolls of tape up to 13 inches in diameter for less tape changeovers.
- Can feed up to 3 3/4 inch tape for a secure closure.
- Heavy duty construction and small table top design.
- Can be flush mounted to a table.
- Economical, saves tape and increases productivity.
- Tape needs to be 2.1 Mil thickness or greater.
- Machine length: - 20in. (508mm)
- Max. tape length: - 3.75in. (96mm)
- Machine width: - 9in. (230mm)
- Min. tape length: - 2in. (50mm)
- Machine height: - 10in. (254mm)
- Max. tape width: - 2in. (50mm)
- Power: 110 VAC
- Min. tape width: - 1/2in. (13mm)
6400 L-Clip Box Sealer
This semi-automatic L-clip box sealer is activated by simply pushing a box against a micro-switch. Able to seal 55 boxes a minute, the model 6400 has adjustable cutting lengths (done by turning a dial located on the front of the machine), can seal soft boxes, is suitable for tamper evident tapes, and requires no operator training or tools to operate or change tape. The model 6400 works with cellophane, pp, and pet tapes from½ inch to 3/4 inch wide and can feed from 3/4 inch to 1 5/8 inch of tape.
- Length - 16 1/2 in., width - 5 1/2 in., height - 9 in., weight - 15 lbs.
- Core size - 3 in., maximum width of tape - 3/4 in.
- Maximum dia. of tape roll - 6 in.
- Power - 110 volt
6500 Label/Wafer Applicator
Is perfect for applying an L-clip seal to small boxes or cartons using pressure sensitive labels or transparent wafer sealers. Once the machine is set up and loaded, the operator simply places the box to be sealed onto the top plate. Then, an easy push forward of the box over the roller will apply the label and feed the next one into position for the upcoming cycle. The easy to adjust fixture ensures proper and consistent placement of the labels each time. Advantages of the model 6500 include; offers a secure seal for all types of small boxes and cartons, is perfect for; pharmaceuticals, medical packaging, food and other items packed inch small boxes, works with all types of die-cut labels and wafer seals, easy to use and to load, no special operator training or tools are needed for label changeover and small table top design and heavy duty metal construction for many years of service.
Specifications: Machine / Label Dimensions
- Length: 22.5in. (572mm)/ label size Max: 1.57in. (40mm) width x 1.57in. (40mm) length
- Width: 7.5in. (185mm) / label size min: 3/8in. (10mm) width x 3/4in. (20mm) length
- Height: 10.5in. (262mm) / label roll size: 3in. (75mm) core with Max dia. of 9.75in. (250mm)
- Weight:20 lbs. (8.8Kgs)
- Power: 110 volt AC with 0.5A Fuse (220 volt available)