Shop our SemiAutomatic Strapping Machines selection
M4835-8W Machine Grade Plastic Strapping 1/2" x 9,900; x .024 (8: x 8" core)
Part Number: M4835-8W
Semi Automatic Strapping Machines
The Eagle SP11 offers eco-friendly operation through use of two direct-drive 24VDC motors. This eliminates the need for a complex belt and pulley system and provides for nearly silent operation.
Strap tension is controlled electrically, which eliminates the need for a manual spring-based hand crank system.
Just like the Eagle 100, the Eagle SP11 is height adjustable. It includes a stainless steel table top and has a safety switch that cuts power while the lid is open to protect the operator.
- Dual direct-drive 24 volt motors
- "Silent" operation
- Quad locking casters
- Adjustable leg height
- Electronic tension control
- Stainless steel table top
- Safety Switch
PC650RPS Portable Pallet Strapper
- Easy to understand control panel with centralized start button. Insert the strap into the machine and the machine does the rest
- Bayonet automatically extends through pallet void and dispenses the desired amount of the strap
- Bayonet automatically retracts when strapping cycle is complete
- Easy to load coil location with waist level strap threading
- Retractable bayonet reduces floor space, improves maneuverability and reduces the chance of damage
- Extra large 6" rubber casters provide the ultimate in maneuverability
- Min. Load Height: 24"
- Strapping Speed: 2.5 second/strap (60Hz)
- Tension: 30-90 lbs.
- Sealing Method: Heating element
- Strap Sizes: 3/8",1/2", 5/8" polypropylene or polyester; Metric: 9, 12, 15.5mm polypropylene or polyester
- Strap Thickness: Up to .030"
- Core Sizes: 16"x6" standard; 8"x8" or 9"x8" optional
- Voltage: 110 VAC 60 Hz
- Weight: 650 lbs.
- A minimum 3-1/2" pallet void is required with a max 3/4" base pallet board
- Strap Bayonet Max. Ext. 39"