GS60 Print & Apply Label Applicator - Bench Top
The Gold Seal GS-60 is a state-of-the-art, compact, value-packed thermal transfer printer applicator that's ideal for stand-alone or integrated, industrial or consumer labeling.
- 20-60 per minute
- Soft touch
- No-knob, minimal operator adjustment for reliable operation
- Selectable Tamp or Tamp/Blow operation
- Labels and ribbons are both the same length for maximum efficiency and minimal downtime
- Tamp pad retracts upon impact
- Small footprint fixture base or stand configuration for maximum space-efficiency and flexibility
- Advanced, high-speed Sato® or Zebra® print engine for long, low-maintenance, reliable operating life.
Plug-in Interface Modules
- RS-232C serial interface (9,600 - 57,600 bps)
- High-speed IEEE1284(ECP) parallel interface
- 10/100 Base@T Ethernet, USB, Twinax/Coax, Wireless
- Label Roll Diameter: 12" O.D.
- Label Core Diameter: 3"
- Label & Ribbon Length: 1,345'
- Utilities: 110-120 VAC; 60 psi dry air @ 3 cfm
- Approvals: FCC Class A, UL, CSA, CE
- GS-60: 26"W x 18"H x 16"D
- With fixture base: 26"W x 24-1/2"H x 22"D
- With T-stand: 45"W x 54"H x 34"D
- Light tower
- Quick change foot pad